LICENSE AND SERVICES
This option is for financial institutions that obtain a license to run ObjectWay Software as an integral part of their own information systems. It consists of:
ObjectWay supports all phases of the customerís adoption of products from analysis to deployment.
The services are divided into the following phases:
- Analysis and Planning : functional and architectural gap analysis, assessment of impact on organizational processes, specification of integration, migration and customization requirements, and project planning;
- Installation and configuration : installation of the product on the customerís equipment and configuration;
- Integration : integration of the new system and the customerís legacy systems;
- Migration : writing of migration and data loading scripts;
- Customization : design and development of user-requested functionality;
- Application Infrastructure: user profiling, application security, batch and print scheduling, etc.;
- Testing : functional, integration and load testing;
- Validation test support;
- Technical and application training of client staff;
- Project management;
ObjectWay provides any support as and when needed from the date the software goes into production, thus ensuring:
- reliable, optimal and continuous operation of the platform;
- quick assistance in the event of system unavailability;
- around the clock support whenever necessary;
- product management and evolution;
- business needs tracking and support.
The following services are also included:
- Post-production support;
- Technical support;
- Bug fixing and patching;
- Adaptive and preventive maintenance;
- Implementation services;
- Operationg management;
The services are bundled into a long-term Application Management contract with agreed service levels.
These services are intended for customers who have decided to outsource non-core business operations.
Customer operations that can be outsourced to ObjectWay, at mutually agreeable service levels, include a user help line, back-office operations for the distribution of financial products, discretionary portfolio management and securities administration.